cFosSpeed 6.11 build 1798 beta (x86-64)
hcier16 | 0 comments
cFosSpeed 6.11 build 1798 beta (x86-64) | 9.07 MB
cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping.
Whenever you access the Internet with more than one data stream cFosSpeed can optimize the traffic.
* Improve your Ping for online games
* Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
* NEW: Improve mobile Internet
* Reduce audio/video streaming problems
* Improve VoIP speech quality
* cFosSpeed prevents one application (e.g. sending email) from choking all others, like telephone calls, chat, etc.
* cFosSpeed keeps your ping times low, so you can play online games and download files simultaneously.
* All important data packets are automatically prioritized over unimportant ones. With the cFosSpeed program and protocol prioritization you can configure your applications ideally and/or add new Programs.
* Real-time analysis of your data: With the new status window you can easily recognize which data streams you are currently transfering.
* cFosSpeed runs with DSL, Cable, WLAN, CDMA2000, UMTS, WCDMA, Modem, ISDN, broadband mobile (2G / 3G).
* Broadband: Cable and DSL
* Narrow band: Modem and ISDN
* Mobile (UMTS, WIMAX, HSDPA, W-CDMA, WCDMA, CDMA, CDMA2000, 3G Mobile, HSCSD)
o DSL, PPPoE
o DSL, PPPoA (Vcmux and LLC)
o DSL, PPTP
o IP over AAL
o RFC1483/2684 bridged
* Router and dial-up connections
* LAN and WLAN
* Router and Bridge-Mode
* Multiple connections simultaneously
* Adjustable routes
* Several IP adresses per adapter
* Multi-User version
* TX and RX-Shaping
* L7 Protocol Analysis
* Prioritization of Programs
* RTP/VoIP Detection
* 5 priority queues
* Individual rules with filter language
* Low-Latency Mode
* Auto-MTU optimization
* Online Budgets
* Usage Graph
* Overview of connections
* Data and packet logging
* 32-Bit and 64-Bit version
* 12+ languages