This reset method, software resetter (adjustment program) for epson c90, c58, C67, c79, R390, CX3900 has been tried and tested. Some user reported encountered a message error on their computer when running the software resetter.
To prevent error when running the adjustment program, please follow the following instructions carefully to run software resetter epson c90, c58, C67, c79, R390, CX3900 without error, before you start please change your PC date setting to :
1 Mar 2006 for Resetter Epson C6724 Jul 2007 for Resetter epson C90Resetting Instruction:
9 Nov 2006 for Resetter epson C58
10 Nov 2006 for Resetter Epson C79
1 jan 2007 for Resetter Epson R39023 january 2007 for Resetter Epson CX3900
1. Extract file adjustment program you download
2. Switch on printer
3. RUN AdjProg.exe file for Epson Stylus C58, C67, C79, C90, CX3900 from the extracted folder
4. Choose Particular adjustment mode
5. Go to interview Then select waste Ink pad counter then click ok
6. Click initialization button to clear Waste Ink Pad counter to zero
7. Once you press Initialize button, you can see its completion message, after that press OK button
8. To Read Status Counter press read button, you can now see the current counter value.
9. Turn off the printer for 5secs then turn on again
10. After you successfully reset, you can change back the date setting to normal
If you encounter any error when running Program Resetter, follow this instructions :
1. Delete the folder on “C:\Adjustments_Programs\Stylus XXX” on your PC.
2. Open registry editor and navigate to : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE | EPSON | PTSG | Stylus CXX.
3. Delete registry key “Stylus CXX or Stylus RXX” (note: XX is version of software resetter)
4. Close registry editor and then Reboot your PC.To Reset Waste Ink Counter at Epson C58, C67, C79, C90, R390, CX3900